Hi Everydog!!

Hi guys!! It's Angel here. I don't think many of you remember me.. :[

5 years ago, I started a blog
www.sillyangelgirl.blogspot.com and Miko joined in as well.
However, mommy had been busy with her studies and we've stopped our active postings since 2010. But here we are again!

Well, I may not be as feisty as before (Miko too) since I'm already turning 7 this year, but WE'RE STILL ALIVE & HEALTHY! We even have a new baby sister, Lexi! Tho we're not very fond of her... She's too rough!! Our old bones are waaay too fragile to entertain her. THANK GOD she doesn't live with us.

Anyway! We'll be using this new blog from now onwards, so please follow our butts!! :P



P.S. Lexi will be the main handler of this blog! I need my beauty sleep.

-Angel-

Category: 2 Woofs

2 Woofs:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse I remember woo!

Welkhome Bakhk -

And khonGRats on the new khutie of a sister - I know all about those Goldens!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom is racking her brain and we're sorry to say that mom's brain is a lost cause. We'll be following you along on your adventures! Thanks for stopping by our blog!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Post a Comment